Friday, April 30, 2010

When I fall off the horse, I land in dung.

And just when I thought all the poop was behind me! (pun intended)  Last night Brad got the kids in the bath and I cleared the table and started dishes.  I made yummy egg rolls for dinner and I think more got in the high chair and on the floor than made it into Luka's mouth.  Anyway, I'm working away thinking about nothing when Nadia comes out to the kitchen and announces:  Luka pooped.  Really? was all I could reply.  Yes Mommy, Luka pooped in the water.  A nice turd that looked way too much like an egg roll.  So..... I'm ashamed to admit that I just let it sit there until today.  I just couldn't deal with it!  Don't judge me!  I'm sure you've done things you're not proud of!
BIG MISTAKE.  If poop can get too hydrated in your body, it can get too hydrated in a full bathtub too.  Needless to say, I spent 20 minutes cleaning and sterilizing the bathtub all the while gagging and fighting a curious Luka away.  I didn't even want to write this, but I assume Luka and Nadia will read this someday and upgrade me to a private room in "the home".

1 comment: