Thursday, April 22, 2010

Residual...

Every time I have gone into the kid’s bathroom the last couple of days I could smell poo. Last night I decided to investigate and found a chunk of poo that had escaped down the drain but was caught in a clump of hair!!! I immediately started to gag and if you’ve ever heard me gag you have already started laughing, I’m sure. I may be the loudest gagger of all time…bluuuuhhhhhAAAAAAHHHHHH imagine a long, deep hiccup. Anyway…I had to remove the disgusting little ball that was making me sick. After using the end of a wooden spoon to try to push it down the drain, an ink pen to try to hook the hair and pull it out of the drain and grossest of all: resorting to trying to get it with my finger…I had the brilliant idea to use a wire hanger…duh. So now we have a sparkling clean, sweet smelling bathtub, until the next time I give the kids a bath I’m sure. This makes me wonder what is worse; smelling like dirty kids who haven’t been bathed or smelling because every time you take a bath you crap in the water…close call.

No comments:

Post a Comment