Thursday, April 22, 2010

At least they're quiet?

I am making doughnuts today "with" Nadia and am using yeast for the first time.  Concentrating on doing everything correctly, I look over at Nadia and she's poured flour into all of my measuring cups and is pouring them back and forth and then on the counter and eventually on the floor.  I notice at this moment that Luka is playing quite nicely and has not made a peep for at least five minutes.  He's in the freshly cleaned exersaucer (getting ready to sell it) and has a piece of pink sidewalk chalk.  You know the entire area around Luka is pink.  I can't decide if I'm grateful for the peace and quiet or pissed about the two new messes I have to clean up.  My other thought is that Brad is going to come home and think I didn't do anything today because the house is worse now than when he left this morning. I'm going to get the camera now for proof...

1 comment:

  1. "But Mommy, the bow in my hair makes me look really, really cute!" I love that look!

    ReplyDelete