Thursday, April 22, 2010

There's no place like home

Brad had to go to Washington for a week and then to the east coast for four days. I decided to head to KS so I wouldn’t have to be alone with the kids for so long.
We got on the road at about two and got to Wilson around 11. Both kids were just wonderful and Nadia made it all the way without a diaper and no accidents!!!
Tonight we went to a Shrove Tuesday pancake feed and the kids were so well behaved; they make me so proud. Most of the people there watched me grow up from age six on and it is so nice and so encouraging to hear them comment on how adorable and good our kids are…so as long as they’re such good kids when we’re out and about I can take all the crap they put me through when we’re at home.
My mom always said, out of ten reasons to have/not have children there would be 8 no and 2 yes but when those 2 happened you would forget all the 8!

No comments:

Post a Comment