Thursday, April 22, 2010

Eventful Night

So last night Brad had to meet a colleague after work and was not able to get home at his usual time. Nadia who is like a dog with a sixth sense about when her Papa should be home started to cry at 5:05 wanting her Papa. When she escalated to slamming cupboard doors and screaming I put her in her room for a time out. She went in screaming for Papa and in a few seconds was standing at the door saying “Na-na pee potty bed!” I didn’t think I could be hearing her right…did she really just pee in her bed????? I went over to her and her pants were off and she was wet. At this point I wanted to go over to her bed pop a squat and leave my own pee potty for her to lay in all night. However, I was able to control my eager bladder, went in and changed the sheets. Brad finally came home and everything calmed down for a while. I gave the kids a bath before bed time and 1.) they wouldn’t stop drinking the bath water and 2.) Luka decided to relax his bowels in the tub. Talk about a literal shit storm. Got the kids out and into our tub to finish/start cleaning them off and got them into bed. Ah, sweet relief…until 1:30 a.m. when both kids peed out all the swallowed bathwater. Nothing like laundry at 2 a.m.!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment