Thursday, April 22, 2010

Milk

It’s been a while since I’ve posted on here so I’m just going to list some of the recent things that have been going on with the kids…
*Luka experienced his very first poop slinging the other day at nap time. He will no longer be able to sleep in just a diaper.
*My brother taught Nadia that it is hilarious to him if she pulls her pants down under her but cheeks, pulls her shirt up to expose her naked cheeks and walks around as if nothing is wrong. She did this while on a walk the other night and when I told her to pull up her pants she told me, “but MOM, my bootie needs fresh air!” Nice, Matthew, nice. I can only hope she remembers this little trip while crossing the stage at her high school graduation!
*Nadia informed me while in the bathtub this morning that she is “making bubbles with her toots!!”
*While driving by a dairy: Nadia, “I smell something.” Me, “Oh, it’s all those cows over there.” Five minutes later: Nadia, “I smell those cows agian.” Me,confused, “I don’t smell them.” Nadia, “only this time it’s me.”
* Nadia didn’t poop in her panties today…she pooped on the back porch in a pile of sand and then scooped it up in a sand shovel to show Brad!!! We’re so proud?

No comments:

Post a Comment