Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Come as you are ready....

And they finally realized how to completely humiliate me...and that's hard to do!  In church two weeks ago the tumors I call kids got away from me and ran up on the alter right before communion!!!!!  OMG, they seriously did a little jig while the Father was breaking the bread and offering it to the congregation. I must have looked like the devil in flesh because as soon as Nadia looked at me she came right over, went into the hall and started wailing, (this wailing scream echoed through the church like Jonathan Edwards voice must have, and probably scared the people as much as he did). Luka, on the other hand, decided to stay up on the alter and scream with delight and run away every time I even made a move to come get him.  By this time communion was in full swing and he was weaving through people and hiding behind them like they were there to serve as his personal playground.  I must have blacked out because the next thing I remember is being in the car and calling my mom in tears.  I know that every parent wants to disown their children at some point or another, I really never feel that way but I do really, really wish someone else's kids would do something worse when I'm around to watch and give her that look of "I'm so sorry your kids are acting up, I've been there, but look at how good MY kids are being!"

No comments:

Post a Comment