Monday, May 10, 2010

A memory from my "working mother" days

For all the moms who give me crap for cooking, making t-shirts, ribbons ect. If I even worked part time outside of the home there would be no way I would do half the stuff I do! After Nadia was born and I returned to work I didn't even get Nadia bathed! My babysitter did it for me and the funniest part was that she had never taken care of a white baby before and would "grease" Nadia's hair after her baths--I didn't have the heart to tell her white people don't use grease on their baby's heads! Oh and she had twins that were two weeks older than Nadia and would actually get asked if they were triplets!!! I told her to tell anyone who asked; yes, and that Nadia was albino.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job and cute story, Sarah! And yes, I am that mom who gives you "crap for cooking, making t-shirts, ribbons.." Only because you are so amazing and I am completely jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you're not the only one who gives me crap! Good thing my mom taught me early in life to be prepared for all the women who would be jealous of my mad skills.

    ReplyDelete